Wednesday, June 1, 2005

The Office


dave2
Originally uploaded by Babymase.



So this is my office, at least it's my office at this moment... As you may already know Lynnette was let go by College Church and after much prayer and seeking of counsel we decided to resign from our postition here. Many ask where we're going next, supposing that we would have a plan before we up and leave our jobs, but that is not the case. We simply feel that God has released us from this place and has another place for us to serve him, even though we don't know where that place is as of yet.. There are a few possibilities and we are exploring them, God will reveal where he wants us in his time, until then continue to pray that God will lead and direct our path..

As for this office, it's been a great office. The color red really spiced up your days and working on a mac is always a fun experience.. The best part of this office is the people I've shared it with, first with Sam Bills and Darren Campbell two remarkable men of God who inspire me to be a better person and now with Jeremy and Andrea Summer, two more great people who've shown me what a Christian marriage and family that is serving in ministry can look like.. This is also the office where I started my relationship with my beautiful wife Lynnette, she worked a few feet on the other side of the wall from me, what a beautiful woman, coming to work, not knowing that she will be here is the saddest thing in my days right now, but knowing that she will be at home when I get there continues to bring joy to my moments.

1 comment:

Stevan said...

"Babymase"
Thanks for the linkage, brother!