Monday, June 27, 2005

Traverse Home


Springbrook House
Originally uploaded by Babymase.
So this is the house we bid on... What that means to those of you (like me) that have never purchased a home is I act like I'm at a rummage sale and tell the person that the price they have on the item (a house) is too high and I'd like to purchase it for less. From what I understand then they tell me a price they would like to sell it for and we go back and forth until we reach a price we can both be satisfied with. Right now I'm sitting here waiting to see if the price get's accepted. The plan is to "close" (another home buying term meaning the final handshake) by July 24th and get in that week sometime.

The house does have 3 bedrooms, which means we should have plenty of room to have everyone over. The lot is 286 by 193, which, if I can figure out a way should be just big enough for homerun derby... sweet!!!

No comments: