Monday, June 20, 2005

The Weekend

This weekend was a great one for me... It started with a Friday of enjoyment with Dave Zigler and Brandon Schenck. We were supposed to be taking a group of Jr. High Boys into the woods to teach them what it means to be a man of God, but the trip got cancelled due to lack of interest. Instead Brandon, Zig and I ate some burgers and brats and played a some Home Run Derby, which I of course won 9-5-2..

Saturday was spent with more great friends of ours.. Lynnette and I spent the day up at Darren and Nancy Campbell's lake house on Lake Tippy.. This was a fun filled day of Jet Skiing, Tubing and Skiing.. A lot of fun and another great day...

Sunday was another beautiful day with much fun being had.. Now it's Monday and I'm on my way to "hit the back nine" with Jeremy Summers, this should be another adventure into the world of golf..

I can't say that I will actually miss the city of Marion itself, but I sure will miss all the great people here.. Thanks everyone..

No comments: