Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Camp Days

This week I have been spending my time split between Indiana North District Jr. High Camp and finalizing the purchase of a home. Let me tell you it's been a very interesting week. Camp has been going great and started out stressful with a lot of work on my part, but is starting to smooth out. I'm still finding out there is a lot of stuff to do to buy a home and get a home loan... But it will be worth it I think. Next week Lynnette and I go to came in Houghton, NY with New Hope church. After that we have a week to get moved then take a group of 8th graders from College Church to New York City. The next few week should prove to be some great ones. I hope to blog some of my experiences as they happen until then I hope all is well with anyone reading this.

1 comment:

. said...

Hey, Dave!

Josh told us you guys' news. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Keep trusting His place and His time! We'd love to hear from you!

Love,

Marcia, Lloyd, and the Gang