Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


Judgement House
Originally uploaded by Babymase.
I know it's been while since I've posted, but nothing much has really been happening. We're still living in Lynnette's parents basement and I'm still taking my Master's classes. I just finished a class on Holiness and you can now consider me officially "Master of Holiness" you have to say it loud with a lot of reverb and a little echo. Like a superhero. Maybe that's what I can do? If I can't find a job as a youth pastor I will be a superhero, how hard could it be? I already have the name Master of Holiness or maybe it could be "The Master's of Holiness" and we could be like the Justice League. That would mean I would need a name maybe the Flying Canuck.


Judgement House 2
Originally uploaded by Babymase.
Anyways.. There's not much going on. I did get a chance to go down to Hillside Wesleyan church for the start of last week and help with their Judgement House. It was quite amazing actually, a haunted house to tell people about Christ and it wasn't cheezy. I know it's hard to believe a Christian haunted house that wasn't cheezy but there it was. It was cool. The devil's lair and a moving car accident. With sound effect and lights, very cool. I really have to give out mad props to Mitch Olson and the whole gang at Hillside Wesleyan for their efforts on that one. Keep on rockin it like Stryper!


Halloween
Originally uploaded by Babymase.
Tonight is Halloween and we're taking our nephew Jensen Trick or Treating... I don't know if he get's the whole concept of the trick part, perhaps I will give him some eggs and just see what happens.. He he.. just kidding, egging homes is wrong, even if they don't give out candy......and by the way this is me pretending to give him candy for the photo I am not, as you may have thought, giving him eggs, although a 2-year old with eggs would be pretty funny... Happy Halloween to all and to all a good night.. Peace.

1 comment:

tonymyles said...

Dude... I missed something. I had no clue you were, um... "looking," too. Welcome to the club.