Sunday, January 8, 2006

Sorry About the Delay

To anyone that ever checks this site, sorry that I've not updated in a while. Not much is going on really... I did get my papers to cross the border and was able to go home for Christmas, which was awesome. My mom's the best mom I've ever had... he he (no really it's true!) She made all my favorite foods and even took me to the store to buy candy (sour soothers, big foots and winegums, the best) I was like a kid again (Not that's not like a kid most of the time anyways.)

Also I'm able to work in this country legally now (no more getting in the back of pick-ups to pick melons anymore, just kidding to any INS agents out there)... I am taking in my app. for substitute teaching tomorrow, I hope I get a gym class cause I really miss playing dodgeball. I also applied at the Movie Theatre, but don't think I will get it since I had to write in "none" under what High School I go to. Too bad since it would totally rock to work at a Movie Theatre, I could start telling people "I'm in the movie business".

Well, that's about it for what's new. I'm still looking around for youth jobs but there aren't a ton out there that are open right now, hopefully soon. Keep praying.

3 comments:

Summers said...

DUDE...you're back :)

Hey, I'll give you a call this week. I am taking Greek for J-Term, so I haven't been able to talk to anyone for awhile :)

Talk with you soon!

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Thank guys, and gal, Wes, definitely send me info if you have any, I figure I will just send resumes to anyone that wants one and see what happens

Ryan Schmitz said...

Dave,

Glad everything is worked out and that your don't have to stand at the street corner at 5am anymore. You were probably the tallest guy in the watermellon truck though! I might try the U2 thing this weekend if we head out of town, thanks for the idea.

Ryan